This past Tuesday I did a variety of different projects. I started off by writing out the addresses on each of the envelops that are going to be sent out to couples who are having their first anniversary. I am really happy with this project because it was all my own, I designed the card that is going to be sent to each couple and I am going to be the one to send them all out. After i was finished with that I finished up the vendor contact list for the last wedding.
Next I had to start working on the names for the different services that Equisite Event offers. The names for the services have to be decided as soon as possible because they are supposed to be on their new website, and their new website is supposed to launch on March 1st. For this project they had to me go through a wedding book that showcased all of the popular wedding planners in the area, I then had to go on their websites so I could get some ideas from the names of their services. However, most the current wedding planners have not gotten very creative when naming their services. Equisite Events will be one of the first companies taking this step towards being more creative with their company.
No comments:
Post a Comment