Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thursday February 17, 2011

This past Thursday was very productive. Even though Stasia's assistant Lynell who usually gives me my daily projects was not there I still was able to get a lot of work done. It was actually a great chance for me to work one on one with Stasia.

So on this Thursday Stasia had me working on our vendor contact list. The vendor contact list is a list of all of the peoples cell phone's involved in putting the wedding together and making it work. This list is extremely important because on the day of the wedding Stasia will need need the most direct way to contact everyone. Also in most cases Stasia and her assistant Lynell will call all of the numbers on the vendor contact list. The vendor contact list ranges from the contact at the venue of the wedding to the trolley drives that will be transferring guests. This task of finding all of the vendors cell phone numbers was not easy. People are very wary to give out their cell phone numbers, but once I told them that I was with Exquisite Events and that I needed their number for a specific wedding the people were much more comfortable with giving me their cell phone numbers. All in all i was able to finish the vendor contact list for about eight weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment