Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Tuesday March 1, 2011
Yesterday I had a very productive day at Exquiste Events. I spent the entire day on Lynell's, Stasia's assistant, computer which was a nice break from my very old HP laptop. While working on her computer I was using the program Microsoft outlook which was new to me so it was a great learning experience. I was using Microsoft outlook because in that program they basically have an electronic address book that holds all of Stasia's family, friends, clients, and vendors contact information, so it was my job to go in and clean out and edit all of the contacts. For each contact their should be their cell phone #, work phone #, home phone #, address of their home and business, as well as personal email and work email. Collecting all of this information was at moments frusterating but in the end I was able to complete about half of the contacts. The website whitepages.com was a huge help in finding businesses and all of their contact information. On Thursday I am sure I am going to be working on finishing up the contacts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment