Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday March 23, 2011

Yesterday was my first day back at my internship since I went to Key West for Spring Break. I was excited to get back into the routine and see all of the other girls. However, Stasia and Kelli (the tent design boss) were both out of the office so it was just me and their assistants Lynell and Casey. My day started off with stuffing a few save the dates and bringing them down to the post office to be sent out.



For the rest of the day I continued to work on the master list of contacts and companies that I had started before Spring Break. The list is broken up into different categories from accomodations to musicians to hair and makeup. With every contact or company listed on the sheets Lynell gave me I had to compose an Excell Spreadsheet to organize all of their informatin that I had to find. For each contact I included there website URL, the name of the contact at the company, and the phone number of the contact or the company. This list is not close to being done at all, if I'm lucky I might be half way finished with composing it. So I am guessing that I will be working on that when I work on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment