Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tuesday April 5, 2011

This past Tuesday was an exciting day for me at Exquistie Events. I started off by stuffing the anniversary cards that I had designed at the beginning of my internship, I am hoping that when I go into work next time I will seal, stamp and send them out. My next task was also exciting. Lynell gave me the responsibility of going through past wedding photographs and picking and chosing the photographs that will be placed on the website, and the order of which they will be placed. I also had to come up with a creative way to display the color pallate of each wedding. I still have a lot more weddings to work through, so hopefully I will also be working on that the next time I go to my internship. This past weekend there was also a destination wedding in Bahamas that Stasia was flown down for, I personally did not have much involvent in that wedding but it is still exciting for me to see how much one can travelwith a career as a wedding planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment