Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Tuesday April 19, 2011
Today during my internship it was just Lynell and I in the office so there were not any distractions or a lot of people coming in and out of the office. I started my day off by updating the prospectus for an upcoming wedding this June. Stasia had gone through the previous prospectus and made some edits and then I went in and changed what she wanted. This is always exciting because by updating the prospectus I am able to see how Stasia and the client are knocking away at making the clients wedding everything they are looking for. Next I went through the vendor contact list and continued to add the emails of all the contacts. Even though this task of going in and adding each email is tedious it is extremely important because it is necessary to have every form of communication ready when trying to get in touch with the vendors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment