Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Tuesday April 26, 2011
Today at my internship I did a variety of different things. I started off by editing the invitation mailing address and the rehearsal dinner mailing addresses. The client sent us the guest list of everyone they wish to go, I had to change the names from Bill and Jane Geary to Mr. and Mrs. Bill Geary. Next I had to go through and update the prospectus for an upcoming wedding. Lynell had made the edits and I had to go through and change what she wanted, updating the prospectus is very important for exquisite events so that they know the progress they have made and what they still need to do. Next I had to go through the main contact list that is also connected to Stasia's Blackberry and edit the contacts so that their is no overlaps of names or companies, and that all of the information attached to each contact is correct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment