Friday, April 8, 2011
Thursday April 7, 2011
Yesterday at my internship I did not work more on the wedding photographs for the website, but I did work on tasks that were equally important and just as fun. I started my day off by creating a hard cover book to be displayed at a venue site in Palm Beach and also as a promotional piece to show to possible clients. The wedding that was displayed in the book was a wedding that took place at the venue site in Palm beach. It was my job to go through all of the pictures of wedding and pick and choose what pictures should be displayed in the book in a way that tells a story. I then had to go back in and design the way the book should look, the boarder for the pictures, the way the pictures should be displayed, and also include the color tint of the pages that the photos would be placed on. I used a great website called mpix.com to do all of this at a low price. Next I had to design post cards using pictures from the Palm Beach wedding, and a wedding that took place at Mount Hope Farm in Bristol. This task was challenging at times to make all the pictures fit together in a collage like way, and even though it was a challenge it was still fun to put together the post card and the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment